Sunday, October 4, 2009


October Spookies

The autumn air brings an evening glow, and a very subtle but not un-seen (or un-felt) breeze. Gone are the humid summer days, making way for the best time of the year! I've only gotten some of my favourite Halloween fancies out this year, and thought I would share =)



I love, love, love vintage Halloween decorations - and I love to make them as well. This one is part Martha Stewart (the letters), and part something I put together out of old Victorian greetings. These are wonderful to drape from mantles and doorways!



A cast iron witches boot propped upon my favourite little shelf (make note, next to my favourite little 4-legged man!)



Another little something that I made last year. I love the spooky silhouettes, that I have paired with a baroque orange & black paper.



If only I was a lilliputian...



Normally I make my own greetings for the holidays, but I've found these pre-made cards that I am quite fond of =)

Until next time, Happy Autumn everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment